Saturday 20 February 2010

Easel Card Calender


I made this easel card calender for myself, it's sitting on my craft table and makes me smile everytime I look at it. The cat stamp is a clear set from Elzybells. I stamped the image with onyx black versafine ink and embossed with clear detail embossing powder. I used my Promarker pens to colour the image leaving the cushion uncoloured. I then stamped the cushion portion again on designer paper, cut it out and paper pieced it onto my coloured image. I then added a few more embellishments to finish it off.

Sylvia <^..^>

7 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous, Sylvia. Love all the bling. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hunny it is about time you got your butt in motion, lovely to see you blogging again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your easel card, Sylvia. I am not a cat person at all, but find myself drawn to cat stamps - why is that ?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great calender card Sylvia, lovely colour.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Sylvia. Not surprised it makes you smile it is such a cute image.
    I must ring you soon - loads to talk about.

    ReplyDelete