Monday 15 March 2010

Sitting Pretty


I've been laid low with a virus, it took a week to get back to feeling human again. How do I pick these things up when I hardly leave the house?

Today my card was stamped in black versafine and embossed in detail clear. Coloured in with Promarker pens. I usually pick any card and designer paper I'm using first so that I don't spend hours looking for paper to match. The stamps used to be made by Time To Stamp but are now sold by I Brake For Stamps. The greeting is from a clear set by Woodware and was stamped in Brilliance pearlescent rust ink.

Sylvia <^..^>

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sylvia. Sorry to hear you've been poorly but hope you're now feeling better, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty Sylvia. love the colour scheme. get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Sylvia - definitely my favourite stamp from the sheet.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Hunny, glad you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo - glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete